How to Join:
If you are interested in joining the Victoria Dahlia Society, please download our membership form here and fill it out. You can either email it to VDSMemberships@gmail.com or bring the form to one of our monthly meetings and ask for Thomas.
Memberships are accepted year-round. Any memberships dated before the Annual Show in August are valid until December of the same year.
Any memberships purchased on or after the Annual Show in August will be valid until December of the following year.
Meetings are held the first Thursday of the month, February through November. They generally start at 7:00pm at St. Michael’s church, 4733 W Saanich Rd.
- members-only early access to the Tuber Sale
- option to sell tubers at the Tuber Sale
- access to dahlia growers with a wealth of knowledge
- while everyone is welcome at the monthly meetings, members are kept informed of Society events on a regular basis via email
- membership fees help support costs in hosting the Society’s activities
- access to the Learning Garden on Tuesday nights to expand your knowledge of all things related to dahlia growing
- Tuber clump sale at the end of the dahlia season when Learning Garden dahlias are dug up